Adrian and Ron Myers from Consulting Room discuss how the UK Cosmetic Industry coping with the current economy.
- Non-surgical businesses that operate without bricks and mortar clinics
- What profit margins should be expected
- Repeat business models and growing by referrals
- How to compete with new businesses springing up
- Pricing of treatments and price reviews
- What if some of your competitors are cheaper than you?
- Which are the most cost-sensitive treatments?
- Social coupon websites – who use them and how do they work and are they worth it?
- What is fee-splitting and how is it viewed in the UK?
Please click on the image below to listen to the podcast.
Depending on the Internet Browser and Media Player that you are using this will launch in a separate window.
It may play immediately or it may take a moment to download and buffer some of the content.