Victoria and her team of highly skilled practitioners can help lift, tighten & restore shape to your face and body that are causing you concern. Subtle changes can make a big difference to how you feel about yourself and because our non-permanent aesthetic treatments can be adjusted to suit you as you age - you will always look your best and never look done!
Our friendly approachable team can help you look fresher and more rested - often in just an hour and with no down time - giving your confidence a boost. Whether your concerns are wrinkles, dark circles under eyes, turkey neck or double chins they can explain which treatments are most suited to help you.
Great skin underpins everything we do and the DRVICTORIA skincare range and facials are the perfect accompaniment to our aesthetic treatments so you can achieve an amazing radiant, smooth and even skin tone.
Dr Asel Nawroz
Facial Aesthetics & Dental Surgeon
Asel specialises in smile rejuvenation with lip fillers, teeth whitening and bruxism treatments. In addition she performs facial rejuvenation with Ultherapy® and aesthetic injections.
Dr Victoria Dobbie
Victoria specialise in providing full facial rejuvenation through advanced combination treatments involving Ultherapy®, TIXEL®, Thread Face Lifts, TCA peels and aesthetic injections.
Dr Emmaline Ashley
Doctor & Facial Aesthetics
Emmaline joins us having moved up from Harley Street. Her extensive post-graduate training, including a Master of Surgery (Hons) with a research dissertation in plastic surgery from the Royal College of Surgeons Ireland and a Professional Certificate in Clinical Dermatology from University College Dublin gives her deep understanding in facial aesthetics.
Nurse & Facial Aesthetics
Elspeth specialises in treating injectable treatments, thread veins, micro-needling, PRP hair loss and skin rejuvenation.
Reaching us is easy by air, train, tram, bus and car.
- Air: Fly to Edinburgh Airport and then catch the tram to West End Princes Street.
- Train: Get off at Haymarket Station which is just 7 minutes walk to Alva Street.
- Tram: Get off at the West End Princes Street which is 3 minutes walk from Alva Street.
- Bus: Download the Transport for Edinburgh App to plan your journey - with your final destination as Shandwick Place which is 2 minutes walk from Alva Street.
- Car: Follow the A8 from the Gogar Roundabout into the city centre and at Shandwick Place turn left into Stafford Street which joins with Alva Street. On-street parking is available using payment via RingGo or cash.
Consulting Room is the ONLY online cosmetic clinic search directory, for the UK & Ireland, who check that all clinics listed with us are compliant with relevant regulatory requirements for the provision of cosmetic surgery, medical aesthetic treatments, hair transplant surgery and cosmetic dentistry. To find out what this means, why you can have peace of mind and trust the checks we do for you click here.
Mon: 10.00 - 19.00
Tue: 10.00 - 19.00
Wed: 10.00 - 19.00
Thu: 10.00 - 19.00
Fri: 10.00 - 19.00
Sat: 10.00 - 17.00
Sun: Closed - Closed